- Met with the Peruvian Consulate in Chicago. They were a great help to us and provided us with the necessary information so that we could get approval to travel to Peru next year.
- Visited St. Paul School and met the new principal, Angela Gunderson, and all the teachers and students. They were able to talk with the children and tour the school.
- Talked at the Knights of Columbus Parish Breakfast
- Had dinner and a planning meeting with the team going to Peru in 2019. Parishioners Lisa and Roy served a delicious dinner. We were able to have a birthday celebration for Sister Monica, Lisa B. and Lisa W.
- Celebrated a half-day of friendship, prayer and relaxation at Holy Hill.
- Visited the Mother House; met with the international team and met with some of the retired Sisters.
- Made a lot of new friends such as Ruth and Steve, the first host family, and Lou and Mary Anne, the second host family. Thanks to the host families for making such delicious meals and for transporting them to their appointments.
- Enjoyed their last evening at the home of Deb and Brian. Deb prepared a scrumptious dinner for a group of 10. What a fun evening!
Thanks to all who made their visit happen.