Monday, August 27, 2018

Meet Sister Monica



I am Sister Monica Olguin from Lima, Perú. I am 50 years young (September 2nd is my birthday). I live in Paita, Peru, a large port in Paita.

I worked for many years at St. Clare School, as an English teacher, then as a manager,  and then as a principal until March, 2018. I also worked at our parish In Paita, on the Liturgy team. I was also responsible for the Confirmation Program at the parish. 

I like my religious life. Next January,  I am going to celebrate my 25th anniversary as a sister in the Franciscan order of the School Sisters of St. Francis. I recognize many gifts that God has given to me and I am very happy to serve people at my local parish and to serve the students at St. Clare School. 

I hope to see you soon and answer all your questions about Peru and how we live there!

Sister Monica

No comments:

Post a Comment