Monday, August 27, 2018

Meet Sister Paula (English)

My name Paula Girón Parrilla, from the Franciscan religious order School Sisters of St. Francis; I am a teacher of religion, history, geography and economics at Santa Clara School in Paita, Peru.. I am in charge of the administration of a pharmacy for the dispensing of medicines and training for people from different human settlements. For this reason I studied pharmaceutical chemistry, which I am currently completing. The objective of my second career is to continue offering a better service in health, pharmaceutical accompaniment and medical campaigns offered by the parish of Saint Paul Parish, Genesee Depot, WI.

I like to work with people from different human settlements because they are people who in many cases need training in the field of health, an aspect forgotten by the authorities.

My goal is the implementation of a larger pharmacy where there can be variety of medication and preparation of them to satisfy more needs, I hope in God to achieve it with the support of good people.

No comments:

Post a Comment