Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Once in a Lifetime Experience

This experience was one of a lifetime, sure I could go to Peru again and do the same things but it will never compare. I have met many new people who have now become good friends that I hope for a lifetime! There are some of the crew still traveling in South America, but today (6/20/16) I made the trek home along with five others. This experience was something that I would want everyone to go on if they are able to, this is something that can change you if you let it and considering I am 15 years old it was a good experience at a younger age. I do wish to go again but this time bring someone who could also experience what an amazing things can happen before you when you are down there.
Submitted by Emily D.
Youth from St. Clare School

Emily and her Grandmother Catherine

Emily, Elena, Lindsey, Miranda, Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment